Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sightings

When to Uni today and noticed there were many cars. Among those cars I saw a silver Toyota Celica from far and this was the first time I have seen this in Uni grounds. So, I purposely drove to see the car. It was a pre-facelift with full TRD skirting and spoiler and rims. Other than that, it looks stock and I went to look for parking. I did not have the time to take photos as I was late for class.

When I finally parked my car, I saw an Evo from far and so I was excited as this is the first Evo I saw on campus. However, I got no time so I rushed off to class. On my way to class I saw a sign stating that it is the registration day for new students. I started to wonder are the owners of the Celica and Evo new students and I wanted to start a club with them. Haha.

After class I wanted to check whether the cars are still there. I did not saw the Celica but the Evo was still there. So, I got into my car and drove near the Evo. I took out my iPod and took photos of it and glanced at the mods. After I looked at its exterior I went home. When at home, I started to piece together my information to correctly determine the identity of the Evo.

This Evo has a C-west cum C-one front bumper that I can not recognize cause I'm not that well verse with Evos and it is hard to identify which Evo this is. In addition, it has a Evo 9 rear bumper which made me wonder is this an Evo 9. However, the presence of stock Evo 8 rims with spoiler that has only black middle part instead of the whole piece and a not clear headlights, I am certain that this is an Evo 8. A great discovery.



No comments:

Post a Comment