Wednesday, April 13, 2011

TT with CCM

Ever since I got my recent car the Toyota Celica, I joined the online Celica Club Malaysia (CCM) and the club has Teh Tarik (TT) sessions and occasional Convoys to various places. Usually it is all talks about our beloved Celica. I have always wanted to join them for outings but I only had the chance recently.

On 2nd April, I went out with 7 other Celica owners. The activities were a TT and Convoy to Putrajaya for a short photo shoot. I particularly enjoyed the ride to Putrajaya. I tried my best to follow the other Celicas with big exhausts and gt-wings. One of them even had a turbo on his Celica. As I drive an auto unit, it was kind of difficult to match their power. 


I also enjoyed talking to the other owners for their experiences on Celica especially since most of them had driven their Celica for a few years and are very experienced. 2 of them had the big brake system that I wanted to mod but lack of funds. So, I talked to them to get their take on the issue. They told me that it was good and now I am more sure that I want the brake upgrade.

Overall, I really enjoyed myself and look forward to the next outing with a larger group to see more Celicas. There is going to be another convoy but I could not join due to a previous agreed engagement with my family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment