Saturday, April 2, 2011

Finally

After 2 months of waiting, my car number plate is finally out and that means I can now have my Celica.
I went to CF Import with my dad with all the documents needed to get my car. That day I drove the Celica home for the first time. I felt so happy and proud to say that I finally got a sports car and most important of all is that it is the car that I love.

When I first reached home, I parked it beside the Vios to compare them. It may sound silly but I'm just a happy guy. Haha. The second thing I did was get the camera and immediately had a simple photo shoot of the Celica. Here are the photos and the goodies that came with the car from Japan. I'm happy to be driving a very new Celica as my daily drive.


Front with Aero Bumper

Side with TRD skirt
Rear with TRD skirt and spoiler
Rays 18"

Tein Suspension

HKS Muffler

Interior 2 tone

Recaro Semi Bucket

No comments:

Post a Comment