Monday, April 18, 2011

Power Window

My last 2 posts had been a bit lengthy as those were big cases. So, I present to my few readers a shorter and easier to understand post. As I live in a country that is hot and humid all year long, my car is always parked outside in the sun whenever I am at my university. Often, after classes, I go to a car that is very much like a microwave oven. Some times I crank down my windows while other times I open the sunroof. However, I put the max in my AC.

One day, I decided to crank down both my windows and that was when I found out that my passenger side's window is not functioning and I can't move it. So, another repair is awaiting me. This is not the first time there is a need for minor maintenance repair for the Celica as this is a 6 year car and somethings just goes through wear and tear. The last repair I made was for my driver side's door lock as the mechanism no longer have the strength to close my door and I blown out interior lighting that fried my multiplexer.

I'm going through a very busy period due to my studies and I might only bring the car to repair the window when Celica is due for maintenance services as the window does not hinder my drives with the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment