Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mod

I couldn't resist to mod any car much less my new Celica. However, since this car already has quite a number of goodies on it (part of the reason to buy this unit) and being an auto unit, I have no idea what to do with it since any more mod that could be done on Celica would cause a bomb. Since I am just a student and I can't afford it all, there is nothing I could do.

So, I went to do some research and found the only thing that I could afford is changing the air filter to reduce the air flow restriction and a engine start button. After having the funds needed, I headed out to look for the item needed for mod. I bought the K&N replacement air filter and Pivot red engine start button. I didn't bought an open pod air filter because the sales person told me that auto cars should use a replacement air filter instead.

Someday when I saved up some money, I could plan my next mod. Although I already have some mod on my mind.



Pivot Engine Start Button

No comments:

Post a Comment