Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sad News

As I am having dreadful exam period, I have been MIA from my blog and I have many things to share. However, a sad news made be broke out of my hiatus and post something here. There has been news that one Celica Club Malaysia (CCM) member has met with an accident on May 17th at 1a.m. on the Federal Highway.

Although I do not know him personally (being a new member) but other members know him by the name trdabong or just abong. When I saw his car in photo, it was just horrible that something like that happen to a Celica. This made me afraid to even think of what happen to the poor driver. I hope he gets well and at least able to get some insurance claim for his medical bill. Gotta drive safe. Here are some photos to share.





*There's been an update about his condition. According to a source, it is said that he is fine and at home. However, his car is totaled (can be seen from photo).

No comments:

Post a Comment