Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Long Wait

When you buy a car whether it is a brand new car or a recon car or a 2nd hand car, there are many procedures before you can get your car and drive it like nobody's business. There's registration, road taxes, loans for payments and Number Plate. Yes. Number Plate.

There many cool or lucky numbers from single digit to 4 digits that ranges in price. My dad believes that every person has his or her lucky number and should use it for all purchased vehicles. My first new car, I used my birthdate and so it came to the time for me to have my own lucky number which I would carry on until I could no longer get a new car.

I didn't really care much about it as any number would do as long as I could get my car. However, the number that is lucky for me according to supernatural readings is a "hot number". I was worried whether could I get that number and fast. I heard from my dad the process of getting a new number. I kept waiting for it and checked the JPJ website frequently. I began to get frustrated and thought the process is flawed. So, I suggested to buy from those people who stock up numbers to be sold.

After 2 months of waiting and watching the acronyms for car plate number goes from WTT to WTV and I still haven't get my number. I was began wondering is the God telling me that it isn't time for me to get my Celica and that this was just a dream. C'mon, man !! I want my car !! Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment