Monday, June 20, 2011

Super GT 2011 Round 3 Sepang

As most car nuts know that last weekend was the third round of this year's Super Gt at SIC (Sepang International Circuit) and I was there for the action with my friends and members of my club. It was hot hot days at the circuit and I got sun burn especially my nose. There were lots of action and cars and girls on display and on the track. A very exciting event and I'm glad to be there.

For those who were not there, the results for the GT500 class are:
  1. No.1 – Weider HSV-010 
  2. No.46 – S Road MOLA GT-R 
  3. No.17 – KEIHIN HSV-010
and the results for the GT300 class are: 
  1.  No.4 – Hatsunemiku Goodsmile BMW
  2.  No.11 – JimGainer Dixcel Dunlop 458
  3.  No.27 – Pacific NAC Ikamusume Ferrari

Now some personal photos from that day.






















No comments:

Post a Comment