Thursday, June 2, 2011

Disappointing Day

As stated by previous post, I went to the mechanic's place again to leave my car there while I go on my Sabah trip. My initial plan was to head there and see him work on my car and call my dad to pick me up. However, one of my dad's company car has braking problem and require quick fixing. So, I had to guide his worker and get that car fix.

It was my first car, the Corolla and I waited for my mechanic to service and fix the faulty brake pump but it took longer than expected and I had to leave by the time it was done to escape the jam around that area heading to my dad's company. So, my day did not go according to my plan and I had to leave my car there for 4 days.

The only good part of my day today was seeing my calipers with new paint. It is still gold in color but better in terms of paint quality with a silver base and now the word "Celica" on the calipers are more visible and sharp. It got me excited a bit. However, I'm still sad to leave my car there and not able to see the process of installing the new brakes and anti roll bar. I asked the mechanic to take many photos for me. I look forward to a better Celica and see those photos. I will miss my baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment