Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Biggest Car Gathering

In conjunction with the 2011 Super GT Round 3, the organizers planned a record breaking attempt to gather the most number of Performance/Super Cars and my club the Celica Club Malaysia managed to get invited to participate. All participants were given 4 ticket for free and I invited some friends to watch the event. I also helped my friend registered his Nissan Fairlady 350z to get extra tickets.

In the morning of the gathering, I gathered with my members and we convoyed to the circuit together. When we reached, we entered the circuit and park by the side of the track to wait for our clearance to drive out. Soon, we all drove out on the track to line our cars. After we arranged our cars, we were given the opportunity to visit the pits where they fix and tune the GT cars.

It was an exciting and great experience especially the drive on the track. I hope I can do this again. Here are some shots from the gathering. I regret to say that there was an accident that took place because of the gathering.










































No comments:

Post a Comment