Thursday, June 16, 2011

Project Update Part.2

After 12 long grueling working days my car have been left at my mechanics place, the time to pick up my car has arrive. Things have not gone as it was planned and some how it is better than nothing now. The conversion of the front is done but the anti roll bar and rear brakes are still untouched. When I got there, I was excited and glad that the first part is done and I can take my car. I have missed my car.

Soon, I realized I was glad for a small victory as there are still some electrical issue with my car that would be looked into tomorrow morning. The brakes are carefully done and installed and it looks great. It stops well too but I have to get used to it. I hope it could be solved and I can have my car back the way it was. I will talk more about the problems in my next post.

At least now I can leave with my car and make it for the Super GT event this weekend. Here are some photo of the finished installation.

behind the wheels
with spacer

thickness
without spacer

No comments:

Post a Comment