Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Birthday Run

Last Thursday while I was having my 4th exam, 2 Celica Club members called and texted me and invited me to another member's birthday bash. I was going to have another exam the next day and I still have not prepared fully for that exam. However, I was tempted to join my fellow club members for a ride and celebration, a break from my dull exam-studying month. So, after the exam, I called my member and told them I would go that night.

Everyone was sad because of the exam as it was out of the usual format but I was super excited for the celebration that was going to happen on that night. I went home and studied then I went out. I had some chat with other members and saw a lot of other Celicas along with 3 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9, 2 Nissan Fairlady 350z, 1 Nissan Fairlady 300zx, 1 Honda Integra DC5, 1 Toyota Corolla, 1 Toyota Celica ST202 GT2 (convert) and around 10 Toyota Celica ZZT-231. This is the largest gathering I went to.

After the Satay dinner (Bernard's treat), it was decided to convoy to the V1 pub in Puchong. Before I went there, I wanted to leave early to study before I sleep but the temptation of convoy influenced me and I agreed to it. I always loved the convoys because driving fast with other Celicas is fun. To my disappointment, it was a short drive. As I enter the pub, another member wanted to head home. So, I head home too. I did not know the way home and got lost. I found myself near KLIA and only reached home around 1:30 a.m.. After all, I had fun. Here are some photos of the gathering.

Ps. I hope my results is not affected by this outing.

Birthday Boy's Black Turbo Celica, Blue Honda Integra,
Red Nissan 350z, White Nissan 300zx

3 White Mitsubishi Lancer Evo

Above 2 photos and 2 Celicas

The whole line of guests

3 Celica (including mine), Black Nissan 350z and Toyota Corolla

Line of Celica

No comments:

Post a Comment