Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Labour Day

As promised, my exams are over and it's time for summer holiday. So, I'm back in the blog and I will continue to post entries. On this year's Labour Day, I took a trip to Singapore with my family and Singapore has always meant a few things to me such as shopping paradise, delicious food but most importantly the land of great new imported cars.

Singapore has always been a land of Mitsubishi Lancers, Mazda 3s and Subaru Impreza as these models, new and old roam the streets of Singapore in large amount. Furthermore, any new models launched in every corner of the world would be available in Singapore. So, it is always an eye-opener to see cars in Singapore.

While I was there, there are many good sightings and among the usual I saw great numbers of Mazda RX-8 and Honda Integra DC5R. However, Toyota sports car such as Supra, Celica, Altezza and MR-S are nowhere to be found. It was a disappointment as I wanted to see fellow Toyota drivers. I tried to take photos of my sighting but I did not manage to capture most of my sightings.






On the side, I have an uncle who lives in Singapore who likes to change the rims of his Toyota Camry. He first change to a 18" black with red accent rim. It was huge and matching surprisingly to his Camry and it was big. I liked it but during this trip, he told me he changed to a 19" rim this time. It wasn't my taste but again damn it's big. Everyone likes big rims. Haha. Unfortunately, I don't have the first rim's photo but I have the new one. Just see and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment