Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Local Sightings

When my cousin came for visit from Singapore, my family and I showed her around. We went for many meals in places such as Bangsar and Suria KLCC, and Lowyat for her technology needs. This was a chance for me to go and see whether I could get any luck with cars or not because areas like Bangsar is filled with nice cars.

My luck was good as I found some great cars but the 2 main types that I always see during that day are Nissan GT-R R35 and Mazda RX-8. I was surprised with the few R35 but not surprised with the many RX-8. I managed to get some photos of my sightings and hope you enjoy. Here are some of the RX-8 photos but I did not capture all.

with Veilside Front
with Veilside rear and Mazdaspeed spoiler
facelifted and Audi TT
Here's the photo of the R35 but one was modded and so cool.





high spoiler
big black rim

No comments:

Post a Comment