Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Coincidence

Since my exams are over and my summer holidays have officially started, I decided to do something that I have not done for some time. Yesterday, I went to the Sunway area to look at car parts for fun with a friend. I brought my iPod to take photos as there would be many performance cars lurking around that area as it is famous for car tuning and modification.

While I was walking around, I saw one white Celica inside a shop doing some work. I recognize the car number plate to be a member's car and I chatted with him and another member. Apparently, they bought a Celica TRD M-Sport halfcut with many goodies. So, the both of them were sharing parts and work on their Celicas. It was a surprise meeting them there.

Here are the photos I got from yesterday's visit. There were some old cars, some rare cars, some with cool car number plate and a few Toyota cars. I always say why no Toyota sports cars. Hope you enjoy.


























1 comment:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. JDM number plate

    ReplyDelete