Monday, August 15, 2011

Dyno

Whenever you buy a sports car, the power is always the interest in mind. Some prefer the torque while some prefer the raw power. Nevertheless, one must know its current level before further improvement could be made. This is done by doing a dyno test on your car and measure its fuel air ratio, wheel horsepower and torque levels.

There has been several members who had share their dyno results and I have always wanted to try to know what my Celica is currently capable of. So, I finally had my first dyno testing at Trials, a well known tuner for Celica in Japan. Since my president is good pals with the owner, I got my test at a low price. This was my first experience of this sort. It was pretty awesome to hear the roar of my Celica. 

The outcome was great. My car make 139.64 whp and 14.05 Kg-M of torque which is pretty healthy for an auto Celica. I was thrilled to hear the result as my car is stock with a mod on the air filter and exhaust muffler. Overall in comparison with my member's car, his achieve lift earlier and have a lower fuel consumption compare to mine. My car is very heavy and I think I need to mod power next as I got my handling and braking system upgraded.






No comments:

Post a Comment