Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tires

After a year and 2 months of driving hard my tires started losing its grip and gone bald. So like what a normal person would do, I started looking for tires and my dad looked for his supplier as usual. My members introduced the Dunlop SP Sport FM901 and I asked my dad to look for it and it costs RM700+ for one tire which is ridiculously expensive for my standards.



I bought Falken ZIEX ZE912 for my Vios and it was pretty good and cheap. So, I decided to get it for my Celica. My Celica uses 225/40 tires and it costs RM550 per tire. So far it is just alright but I felt that it is not that grippy compared to my previous tires. I just have to wait for the tires to season and see how it goes.



Here's comes the problem. My Celica has a setup of negative camber when I bought it. I loved it for its stability but it will kill or already kill my wallet as only 3/4 of the tires would be used. So I wanna make it straight but the guy said it's not possible and long story short I have to set it up again. I'm gonna show some people to get the right setting. Also one of my wheel cap is off and needs to fix it. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment