Saturday, August 20, 2011

Camcon CC-101

After my lose in bidding for the rare exclusive Power FC for auto Celica made by Brash Boy, I had to find other options to boost my Celica's power especially since I have a heavy car from big rims and big rotors. Many of my members recommend the Camcon CC-101 which in the end should include the combination with E-Manage. That would be another story.

So, the Camcon can adjust the cam angle to mess with the timing system of the engine. I also get increase in torque and better fuel consumption. It cost me quite a lot for me but only with a small increase of 2 whp in total. Some would say this is a waste of money (I'm very convinced), but there is the explanation where my engine is so healthy that it just increase by a little.

So, now after spending a lot and having a small device tape inside my glove compartment, I do not know whether I am happy that my engine is very healthy compare to many others or sad that it cost so much to only get a small bump in power. I have yet to fully test the car. So gotta go test it soon. Hope it goes well. I should have taken more photos during the installation process but I was just too busy waiting for the result.

ps. The mechanic taped my Camcon upside down. Gotta fix it myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment