Saturday, March 5, 2011

Choices

As mentioned on my last post, I reached the time to look for my next and maybe final ride I would receive from my dad. It's not just about which car to get because the budget is a very important factor too.
At first my dad said I could consider any cars then he changes his mind and say I only could get new cars (no recon cars) and finally back to any cars. Then came the budget issue. There was no budget in the beginning but it made sense that my dad wouldn't spend too much on a car for me.

So, after much consideration, my dad gave me his choice for me, the Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0GT. Then I told him that I prefer the Honda Civic 2.0S as it is the same level and close price range. Naturally, my dad didn't like the Civic as he dislikes Honda. However, I had a another car in mind. The Toyota Celica 1.8vvtL-i.
I've always like the Celica since I was in Form 4 as it looks great. I went to research more on these 3 cars in all aspect to pick my next ride.

Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0GT

Honda Civic 2.0S

Toyota Celica

No comments:

Post a Comment