Friday, March 25, 2011

Time for action !

Data can be obtained through intensive paper research. However, those are just raw data and without any physical tests, it is not enough to make my decision. So like all smart consumer, I wanted to go for test drives for all these models. I told my dad and he said sure. He said he would arrange for me.

On one fine day, he asked me to follow him out for car-shopping. I immediately agree. We went to many places to look for recon cars especially around PJ and Tropicana Mall area. I was particularly interested to visit SG Motors because I've seen many ads from them and was sure there would be nice cars. Deep down after visiting many places, I really wanted to find the Celica I found on MotorTrader.

So, we headed to Old Klang Road where it is located but with the sky being orange and not knowing where it is, we stopped looking and head home. I was disappointed. Although I saw many nice cars especially at SG Motors but I really had my hopes in seeing the Celica. I guess it will just have to wait for another day and hope it doesn't get sell off.


No comments:

Post a Comment