Friday, February 25, 2011

Passing the Torch

After driving the Vios for 3 years and my brother reaching the age of 17, it came the time to look for another successor. This is due to the fact that all P license driver in my house have to drive an old car before getting a new car as I did in the past and so the Vios would be passed on to my brother. It was sad as I had a lot of fun and memories with the Vios but even when I do pass the Vios to my brother, I could still drive it when he is not using it.

However, by passing down my Vios to my brother, I would become car-less and that would impose a difficulty to me as I need to drive to university. The good news is that I could get a new ride. Hehe. So, long before I have to pass the car to my brother (because his birthday is in May), I did a lot of research through the Motor Trader magazine to search for a replacement car. I was excited and can't wait to discuss with my dad to get which car.



No comments:

Post a Comment