Thursday, March 31, 2011

Love at First Sight

After a whole day of car-shopping with my dad and not able to see the Celica posted on the magazine, I was a little disappointed. However, a few days after, my dad called me at school and told me he was at the place where the Celica is. I was so stunned and asked why is he there and most importantly without me ?
He went to check out the car with my mum. He told me the condition is good and asked me do I want to see the car myself and book it ?

I was like hell yea I want to see the real deal. So, I arranged a date with my dad and went there. I was very excited on the way there wondering how would the real deal be. A lot of images and feelings were running through my heart. Finally, I reached the place, CF Import.

When I got off from my dad's car, I saw many sports car lying there for sale. There were an Evo 9, a Nismo 350z, an Impreza and many more. However, the main character of the day is the Celica waiting there. The first time I saw it, I was stunned. It was amazing and I cant take my eyes of it. It was stated in the ad of this Celica that it came with many goodies and I went ahead and check it out.

As I have said in my previous post, a test drive is very important. So, I went ahead to test the Celica. I had a lot of things to get used to when driving it as it is low, has a lot of blind spot and it has tiptronic gearbox with shifter on the steering wheel. I had a short run with it but I wanted more and was sure this is the one. The car had just arrived in Malaysia. So, it stills require a lot of reconditioning. We left the place but before that my dad said, let's just get this for you.

I was way up in cloud 9. I am getting a sports car !!!! I was so happy I couldn't stop grinning. It is all about time before I can start enjoying the car. My dream is coming true and I can't wait for the car.

CF Import

From the ad

No comments:

Post a Comment