Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Make over

Readers that have frequented this blog would have known about a Toyota Vios that is in my family from the few post I wrote about it here. The Toyota Vios was made in 2006, bought in 2007 and it stayed on with family for 7 years. It is now driven by my sister, the 3rd owner/driver. After it was handed down to my brother, he messed it up and when you think things could not get worst, my sister messed it up even more. Ever since when my brother was still the driver, I have been suggesting to restore the Vios especially in the paint department but it was ignored maybe because it was just a paint problem. However, my sister made it above that state and it could not be ignored anymore. Even the car key is in such a horrible state. So, it was decided and time to send it for a make over. Here are some photos of the overall damage on the car before sending it away. I am sure you can understand the need for such move after seeing these photos. 















No comments:

Post a Comment