Tuesday, July 29, 2014

It's Online

A few months after my Celica was brought to my father's friend place, his friend finally managed to sell the Celica. However instead of getting a nice price for a rare, late facelift model, he sold it to a dealer. Selling to a dealer means losing at least 30% from its market value which is less desirable. As a guy who has a new car, any amount I could get back is better than none but as a guy that loves the car, it is just sad. I was told that it was a hard sell because of the unpopularity of the Celica and it was the last resort to sell to a dealer.  This morning I saw the online ad for my Celica and I was shocked at the price it is being sold now. I heard from my father that it was sold for RM 4X,000 to the dealer and the dealer is selling it at RM 68,999 (bought recond RM14X,000). This is the difference in price that I mentioned and I was reading the spec listed. One item which I did not mod was on the list and one item was damaged but never replaced. In addition, it was owned by a company and driven by the director's son. Not owned by a director as listed on the ad and the first line is already a lie. Will they get away with it ?
However, I do love the photos listed on the ad and I have included those photos and the link to the ad in this post. Enjoy the photos and here is the link "Celica Online Ad".







Seeing the ad means it has really come to an end between me and my Celica. Soon I would call it the one I used to have instead of my Celica after the exchange of ownership papers. I wonder what I would feel if I ever see this Celica with its new owner on the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment