Monday, December 31, 2012

Bad Beginning

Happy New Year to everyone but I do not have a real good beginning. Last night was New Years Eve and like many others I went out and celebrated. On the way home, I was really really sleepy swaying on my way home. I tried my best to reach home safe but I failed. I was close to the divider and railing, and suddenly I hit something on my side mirror. It folded and broke the mirror. I was horrified about my New Year present. Now along with the heart break I have to spend some money to get a replacement. First, I have to get a replacement, get it painted and install it. Definitely gonna cost a bomb. "Happy" New Year to me.



After waking up and further checking on my car, I realized that I was far from right about the situation of my car. There are 3 lines that starts from below the side mirror all the way to the back. There are bumps on my door along the line. It is really a bad sight on my beloved Celica. I can conclude that while I was sleepy and close my eyes for a second, my car hit the metal railing and drag of it. Thus, the damage. 







No comments:

Post a Comment