Thursday, December 27, 2012

Next in Line

The side mirror cover and rear lights were just the beginning of the restoration work. Today it is the wiper's turn to be restored. I remember the last time I changed the wiper was when I was 18 or 19 years old and that was 4 to 5 years ago. That is a long time but wiper only gets changed when it stops wiping properly and has a scratching sound. I thought that the wiper was still working fine because my brother did not mention anything about the wiper. However, recently I realized it made a sound when wiping and what is worst is it appears rusty from the inside. So, the years have been bad for the wiper and I went and got some new silicone wiper blade. The size used by Vios is a 20" (500 mm) and a 16" (400 mm). Replacing the wipers is essential especially in this country where rainfall can be very severe and often. This is something that can be replaced easily and I just replaced it without waiting. It definitely looks better than the rusted ones but I have yet test it out. I hope that just because it is cheap it does not mean its low in quality. 




No comments:

Post a Comment