Sunday, August 12, 2012

TRD Parts

Being a Toyota car owner, it is very normal to want parts made by Toyota Racing Development (TRD), a company who makes racing parts for all Toyota cars. This is also similar to Honda owners who craves MUGEN parts and Subaru owners who wants STI parts. Due to very less parts was developed for the Celica and most of those is discontinued, there is not much part I could get my hands on.

Up till now, I only have 2 TRD parts that is originally from the highest production spec Celica, the TRD Sports M Celica. One is the yellow anti roll bar and the other one is a suspension tower plates. Now I have acquired another TRD parts that have been eluding me not only once. Retailing at RM400 new, I have always waited for a cheap used one to appear in the market. Many times there were one that appeared but got sold very fast.

When I saw one selling, I quickly contacted the merchant and bought it. It arrived last night and I quickly inspect the good. It was cleaned but filled with my scratches and does not really look to be in good condition. However, it is still a beauty in sight. The TRD engine oil cap looks great in my engine bay and I can finally say I own one more TRD part.



No comments:

Post a Comment