Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Return

I finally finished my exchange study period in the UK and reached home few nights ago. As people who know me well will predict, the first thing I did after reaching home was driving out my Celica and go for some fast sprint. With 4 months away from the car, it was just the right gift to say "Welcome Home". It was exciting and I almost forgot this feeling of pure adrenaline.

Before I went to UK, I planned to bring back parts to sell or help my friends buy some parts and of course I did what I planned to do. However, as I was there for studies I didn't have much time to purchase many parts. So, I got some parts back that I hopefully can sell off to get some funding to mod my car.




Some of the parts are for sale and some to be collected by my friends. I hope I have good sales so I can't continue mod my car and may consider becoming a vendor for some side income. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment