Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Birthday Fiesta

A few days after my return to my homeland, it was my birthday. While I was away, there were many club events that I couldn't attend due to the fact that I'm far away in UK. So, when I was informed that there will be an event, I jumped at the chance and agreed to participate. This was the first event I participated as a member of this club.

I thought it was an auto show where we would display our cars but it turned out to be a government carnival where we were special guests due to our registration with the government. The best part for me was the convoy to the place of event. Finally after 4 months, I got to race down the highways with my fellow owners of Celica.

At the end, I met up with friends I have not seen for 4 months (some mod their car and it's time I inspect it), met new owners, had free food, free drinks and even rode on the mechanical bull for the first time in my life. It was hard to not fall (I didn't fall) but it was fun. Not a bad welcome back. I look forward for more events with my club.


Parking
On the Way
Participation Certificate from Govt.
All wrapped and custom interior - The one I was anxious to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment