Monday, February 13, 2012

Comeback TT

One of my firsts itinerary after I am back is to join the weekly TT with the Celica Club. On the way there I was anxious to meet all the members that I have missed when I was at UK especially those who mod their cars. There were a few I was expecting more than the others. When they saw me, all eyes were on my now long hair and some said I look thinner than they last saw me.

The whole session was a big catching up with my fellow owners. We talked a lot about cars, their mod, their breakdown and we celebrated one member and my birthday. It was both our first birthday with the club. There were cakes specially from one member's cake shop and special condom from Taiwan with real chocolate. The highlight of the night was catching up with the members and testing out the monster auto Celica with Blitz Supercharger and Power FC. 

Condom with treats
That particular car was something I look forward to for a long time because it would the first auto Celica with the Power FC management that I have encountered and equipped with the Blitz Supercharger (my choice of supercharger). So automatically, I am very intrigued with the outcome. I was lucky to have a drag test of his car. It was fast and makes you think that auto Celica ain't too bad after you tweak it up. I hope one day I could have that power for my car too. That night I went home all happy racing home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment