Friday, January 11, 2013

Looks better

Finally, I had some free time to send the Vios for a service and install the parts I previously bought. The car have been sluggish and requires some attention due to the lack of people driving it. The wipers actually worked tremendously for a cheap product and I am impressed. It wipes well and is quiet. After the service it drives better even at high rpm around 5k rpm. The photos below are before and after of the Vios with parts. The side mirror cover is not painted but it blends well with the car color.

Side Mirror


Rear Light

         

At the same time, I also sent my Celica for a routine service and some small adjustment. It was hard to drive in a right hand drive country without your right side mirror. I had to keep looking at the right side and stayed on the middle lane. I got a replacement side mirror that is white and dirty as seen on the photo below. It is definitely an eyesore with the different color and having the scratches but surprisingly the white actually goes well with my gray. 


When I sent my car to the paint workshop for the repair and pain job, I saw this white Nissan Fairlady 370z with grey and orange stripe. It looks great and I love how it is slimmer and better in the interior than its predecessor the 350z. Hopes my Celica looks better like this when it is done next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment