Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It's Back Again

After a week, my Celica is back again from the same painter the second time. First it was the left side and now the right side. It is expensive like that last time but to get even color I had to return to the same place. From the photo you can see that the side mirror is not white anymore. Looks brand new.


Here is a photo of the rim painted months ago and the one with gold caliper is newly painted. I do not know whether is it obvious here but the newly painted rim is more brighter in color. This is the reason why I had all 4 painted during the last visit to the painter to get an even color. I hope people could not see it so obviously. Not everyone have an observant eye.



Although the car got new paint that makes everything look new like nothing happened, there are some unavoidable permanent damage. The window and rubber lining is full of scratches from where the side mirror closed and the mirror that broke came flying out. I hope there is something that could be done about it.



The Celica is back and I hope nothing happens to it anymore. My heart and wallet could not take more of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment