Saturday, September 1, 2012

Thanks Aunty

I have been experincing some back pain and decided to go look for chinese massage that is quite good but I am unfamiliar with the location. I had just ordered new brake pads for my 4 pot which is hard to get and then went to look for the place. I was driving at 30km/h as I was looking at shop signs. The aunty in a Toyota Corolla Altis reversed her car in my Celica. When I got hit I hit the horn and look at the Corolla.

It was a light gold Corolla and I went down to see the damaged to my Celica. The damage is severe where my rear fender, petrol lid, left door and rear bumper is damaged. The area affected was dented and paint scratched off. I was heartbroken that my baby was this damaged by a careless aunty. I could not careless whether that aunty could be dead or anything. How dare she knock my precious ? I had to deal with her.

After much dealing, I brought the car to be quoted how much the damaged would be. It needs 1 week time and cost RM 1000 (US$ 334). What a heartache and I hope that it drive like it used to. My beloved Celica, I hope you get well soon and that aunty better pay the bill.




No comments:

Post a Comment