Saturday, September 1, 2012

Small Consolation

Although the car is damaged and will be sent to the workshop, the fact that my brakes need new brake pad still stands. Besides, I already ordered the pads. So, I brought the car to the workshop the next morning after the accident. The brake pad is original parts that is made in Japan (or so the box states) and it is cheap as it includes installation. The pads were difficult to find and I am glad that this place could get their hand on it. I was considering to keep a few sets at home just in case.

The mechanics there were puzzled to see the dent on my car as just yesterday morning they saw the car without a scratch. I told them about the accident and how that stupid aunty hit my car. It was a sore sight driving it in bright day light as people can see the damage. However, at night it is ok as no one can see it. Let's move back to the brakes. The new pad gives me a more responsive braking feel and it fell good. This brightens my day after the accident. At least it is a small consolation to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment