Thursday, September 20, 2012

Reunited

After a week at the workshop, my beloved Celica is back in my driveway again. There is no visible damage on the surface and the new paint is so smooth. I also had my rims to respray as 2 was damaged during this accident and before this. So, I have rims that look like new. I was happy but I need to get the payment from the aunty who did this to my Celica. I called her up and met up with her. I was worried that she would not pay the bill but luckily she paid everything in cash.

I also received the custom spark plug cover from USA. Since my engine bay covers is white, it would be obvious that I have the cover painted white. As for the design, there were many that was made before but I felt in love with the one with the old first generation Celica dragon emblem. So, I got one that is white with a gold dragon. It fits perfectly and is easy to assemble. The shipment also came with another cover with C-ONE design which I sold. Now, the engine bay looks nicer but I have to do something about the Toyota logo and VVTL-i wordings. Overall I am satisfied.



1 comment: