Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Super GT 2012

Super GT came and passed just like that. It was a hot day and I went home with burned hands, red nose and v-neck. It was an enjoyable day with the Biggest Car Gathering like last year, car exhibits where many new cars had their launching and the GT300/GT500 race. The most fun part for me is non other than having my lap in the circuit with hard acceleration, hard braking and heavy cornering. Absolutely awesome.

This year's exhibits was larger than last year's and I saw the new cars such as Mazda CX5, Porsche 911, Hyundai Veloster, Subaru WRX STI sedan, Toyota 86 and many more. Besides the cars and race, who could forget about the hot GT queens and models. Every photographer was on a photo frenzy. I took some photos but was mainly focusing on cars more than girls. I hope you enjoy the photos I took this year. I noticed some cars were taken on both years.

European Brands:

Japanese Brands:



GT related:


Others:


No comments:

Post a Comment