Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wedding Convoy

Last month, one of the Celica member had a wedding and I was call upon for the wedding convoy. I was excited as I heard of wedding convoys before but have never joined one. So, I washed my car and prepared myself for that day.

On that day, I had to dress up my car with ribbons and a chinese wedding character with a Hello Kitty motive. Must be the mrs' favorite. All of the other members were excited too. My part in the wedding convoy was easy. I only had to follow the convoy of 7 Celicas, 1 Fairlady and the wedding car, Porsche Cayman S to fetch the bride and brides maid back to the groom's house.



It was tiring but fun to see a whole row of Celicas on the road. It was an attractive sight for the people on the road. We stole a lot of glances by motorist on the road and I was enjoying the attention. I would so join another wedding convoy and maybe for my own wedding I'll do the same.

Wedding Car
My Car



No comments:

Post a Comment