Monday, July 8, 2013

Progress Check Part 1

This being my daily drive, every second the Celica stays in the workshop, every second there is an inconvenience. In addition I do miss driving my baby around. So, every week I will find some time of my busy schedule to visit the car. I am really not pleased with how the workshop is handling the repair work. Every time I visit there are little things done to the car and every single time the same excuse of not able to source parts is the reason for the delay is hurt. I know someone who have no difficulty to source parts. It is still possible to find brand new parts which is why I am not please with the slow progress. Below are some updates on parts that need replacement. 2 bad news is that the rim is not repairable and the rare front bumper that I found is sold to another Celica owner who happens to be a friend also involved in an accident. The reason is because the bumper comes with yellow foglights and my original is blue foglights. The workshop thought I would not settle for it but that is just stupid. It was by luck I came by one of those bumpers. This is what happen when idiots who dunno much about Celica is fixing my baby. My poor baby. 









No comments:

Post a Comment