Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Land of the JDMs

I was told that I would be going to Osaka for a business trip and all I can think of is spotting countless JDMs. I was so sure I could easily see one at every corner but I was wrong. In a slower pace prefecture like Osaka, there weren't as many sports car as it would be in Tokyo. However, I still managed to spot a few and luckily get photos as proof but not all of them. Anyway I really enjoyed my time in Japan.







I saw in total 19 JDM sports car when I was at Osaka and I think that is quite a number because I was there only for 3 days. Even before I fly back, I was thinking when will be the next time I could visit the land of the JDMs. 

Cars that were spotted:
  • Nissan GT-R R35
  • Toyota Altezza
  • Nissan Skyline V35
  • Honda S2000
  • Mazda RX-8 x3
  • Nissan Fairlady Z (350Z) x3
  • Nissan Fairlady Z (370Z)
  • Mitsubishi GTO
  • Toyota 86 x2
  • Subaru WRX STI
  • Toyota Celica ZZT231
  • Mazda MX-5 NC
  • Honda S660
  • Toyota MR-S


1 comment:

  1. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Japan number plates

    ReplyDelete