Sunday, October 21, 2012

Slow Month

It has been a slow month for me in the car department. Partially because my last year of degree studies have started and I am busy. Another reason is that I ran out of small and cheap mods for my car. Being lack of funds, I have to stay away from any big projects like a supercharger kit. My hands are really itchy and I am always thinking about modding any car.

Right now I could only hope I either find something cheap and useful as a project or a big pile of cash drops out from the sky so I can mod my car. Since non of this 2 would happen, I thought of sharing car related articles here. However, I am still busy with my school works. I hope to find some time to write some opinions on some of my favorite cars.

Until then this blog might be very quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment