Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Final Act

During my installation of the Camcon, I was promised higher power and better fuel consumption. I barely gained 2 whp and now I feel that my fuel consumption is still the same as before although there is an increase in acceleration. Furthermore, after removing the butterfly valve the power seems laggy and not smooth.

Butterfly Valve

After talking to many other owners, I have decided to go for another tuning at Sunway specifically at Millennium Auto. This facility uses a lighter dyno machine, Dyno Dynamics that produces a lower reading. I had to add 20 whp or 15.4% exactly. At the end, I got 149 whp with a total of 10 whp increase from Camcon. This is what I call power.




Millenium actually took much longer than I expected on my car and the result was tremendous. My car has increased in power and is much smoother. I hit 202km/h after the tune and I'm pleased. In the end, the conclusion is that Trials has fallen and is time to try other tuners. This was my final act on my Celica before I left Malaysia and went to UK for studies.


No comments:

Post a Comment