Friday, June 8, 2012

Secret Weapon

I remember a long time ago I was looking for ways to increase my Celica power output and to my findings, many people regardless what car, the easiest way is by using a piggyback ECU. The most commonly used is the TRUST Greddy E-Manage series. During that time, there was only the common E-Manage a.k.a. E-Manage blue because of its color and the more expensive and more superior E-Manage Ultimate which is color.


 

The price for these products is not at all cheap when new but the E-Manage blue becomes affordable when it is used. I see my opportunity to maybe save up for one but because I had other projects during that time, money does not seem to be enough. After some time, major tuning company in Japan, M7 re-branded the blue and named it EM-CON with the metallic finish. The function is the same as the blue but different branding, faster and slightly more expensive.


Just recently, I found a seller trying to clear his unit of EM-CON at a ridiculously low price that matches the used market price of a blue. I could not let this opportunity to go away so I bought the EM-CON. I am happy I got it cause it is cooler than blue and is cheap. However, I did not have the intention to buy it at first so everything is spontaneous. At last, I do not have the money to install and tune it. I will keep it until I have the funding but at least I already have one unit on standby. This is the photo of the unit I bought.


No comments:

Post a Comment